Newborn Essentials Box
$49.99 Sale Price!
You love giving the best gifts. You're also so excited for the new addition in your life that you can hardly wait. This newborn essentials box contains exactly what a new mom needs in the first few weeks home with her newborn baby. Forgo the standard baby registry items and look like a superhero at your next baby shower.
What's in this box?
(1) Velcro swaddle sack - those squirmy little babies love to escape from the conventional blanket swaddles. Secure your little one in tightly so they feel like they are back in the womb. Plus, they look super adorable and comfy when they are sleeping all wrapped up.
(1) Baby Bum Diaper Brush - parents change on average 10 diapers a day in the first month. Sometimes, your tiny one's bottom needs a little diaper cream assistance. This brush stops the cream from getting stuck under your finger nails, and you will never have to use your fingers again.
(1) Safety 1st Lighted Nail Clipper -The first time trimming a newborn's fingers might be a stressful moment for new parents for fear of harming their little one. These lighted clippers are wonderful for protecting baby's tiny little finger tips as they light your way.
(1) Vaseline (7.5oz) - cradle cap and eczema often plaque newborn babies, and there aren't many products that parent's feel comfortable using on baby's sensitive skin. Vaseline has been trusted for decades as 100% pure petroleum jelly, and trusted by doctors to provide hydration to even the tiniest baby.
(1) Boogie Wipes (30ct) - these wipes are made with saline to dissolve any of the buildup that naturally occurs on a daily basis from breast or bottle feeding and runny noses. Recommended by parents and pediatricians as a gentle, effective alternative to a dry tissue or diaper wipes.
(2) Phillips Avent Soothie Pacifier (0-3 month) - the #1 hospital recommended pacifier given to newborns. Used by medical professionals to calm and soothe babies. BPA free and 1 piece construction.
(1) Pacifier clip - "Where's the pacifier? Where's the Pacifier?" Never ask yourself that question again because its right where you need it. Plus, it protects the pacifier from dropping on the floor when it falls out of baby's mouth.